Mr. Awofiranye is the founding and managing partner of The Trusted Advisors Solicitors. He handles the day to day running of the firm. His operation straddles across all our Advisory Units.
He previously worked with Candide Johnson and Partners where he acquired an outstanding experience in dispute resolution. He immediately after moved to Giwa-Osagie and Co and worked for four years. In 2009, he attended the University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom bagging himself an LL.M degree in Oil and Gas. Amongst his numerous experiences in the UK, one notable of mention is his brief but useful experience as contract engineering consultant in the UK.
His interest areas are Corporate and Commercial Law and Information and Communication Technology. He also has vast experience in enterprise and Investment Advisory services. Further to this, he is majorly driven by providing solutions to problems.
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (LL. B Hons, 1999- 2005)
- NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (BL 2005- 2006)
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN (LL.M, 2009- 2010)
Corporate and Commercial Law
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Information/Communication Technology Law
Fiscal and Finance
Membership of Professional Societies
- Nigerian Bar Association
Mr. Awofiranye is passionate about transactions and he dedicated over a decade of his time in legal practice to exploring the new and more effective ways of doing things. He is committed to understanding the individual needs of clients and goes the extra mile to ensure that they are met. He has been involved in many big-ticket transactions and enjoys rave review and feedbacks from clients.
- He was involved in the drafting and review of a $180 Million split turnkey contract for expansion of a cement plant.
- He was a team member for the $50 Million asset integration transaction for a telecommunications company.
- He was a team lead for the acquisition of a flour mill in Nigeria.
- He was involved in the review of the Nigerian Gas Masterplan.
- He acted as Solicitors to the Issuer in a N60 Billion Naira debt refinancing bond issue.