Oyenike joined The Trusted Advisors (TTA) in the year 2020 and is an Associate with our Lagos office.
She is obtained her LLB from Igbinedion University and was called to the Nigerian Bar in the year 2010. Before joining TTA, she had worked as an associate with a reputable Law firm.
Oyenike is a skilled Corporate and Commercial lawyer with broad experience in transaction analysis, merger and acquisitions, and advising clients from start-ups to seasoned companies. Providing expert advice and oversight in large Corporate negotiations. She is hard-working with strong passion for excellence. Her experience spans through, Corporate and commercial practices, Dispute resolution techniques, and Human Rights Laws.
• IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY (LL. B Hons,2004-2009)
• NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (BL 2009- 2010)
• UNIVERSITY OF JOS (Diploma-in-Law) (2002-2004)
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
• Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
• Corporate and commercial Law
• Human Rights Laws
• Employment and Labour Law
• Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria.