Mr. Awofiranye is the founding and managing partner of Trusted Advisors Solicitors. He handles the day to day running of the firm. His operation straddles across all our Advisory Units. He worked with Candide Johnson and Partners where he acquired an outstanding experience in dispute resolution. before he moved to Giwa-Osagie and Co where he worked for four years. He after which attended the University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom bagging himself an LL.M degree in Oil and Gas. He also had a brief but useful experience with contract engineering consultant in the UK.
His best interest areas are Corporate and Commercial Law and Information Technology Mr. Awofiranye has vast experience in enterprise and Investment Advisory services. He is majorly driven by providing solutions to problems.
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (LL. B Hons, 1999- 2005)
- NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (BL 2005- 2006)
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN (LL.M, 2009- 2010)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Regulatory & Compliance, Employment and Mobility
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Intellectual Property
- Banking & Finance
- Infrastructure & Energy
- Information/Communication Technology Law
- Media & Broadcasting
- Real Estate
- Telecommunication law.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Nigerian Bar Association
- He has been involved in many big-ticket transactions.
- He was involved in the drafting and review of a $180 Million split turnkey contract for expansion of cement plant.
- He was a team member for the 50 Million asset integration transaction for a telecommunications company.
- He was a team lead for the acquisition of a flour mill in Nigeria.
- He was involved in the review of the Nigerian Gas Masterplan in 2010.
- He acted as Solicitors to the Issuer in a 60 Billion Naira debt refinancing bond issue.