MANAGING PARTNER AND HEAD, FISCAL AND FINANCE
Mr. Awofiranye is the founding and managing partner of The Trusted Advisors Solicitors. He handles the day-to-day running of the firm. His operation straddles all our Advisory Units.
He previously worked with Candide Johnson and Partners where he acquired an outstanding experience in dispute resolution. He immediately after moved to Giwa-Osagie and Co and worked for four years. In 2009, he attended the University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom bagging himself an LL.M degree in Oil and Gas. Amongst his numerous experiences in the UK, one notable mention is his brief but useful experience as a contract engineering consultant in the UK.
His interest areas are Corporate and Commercial Law and Information and Communication Technology. He also has vast experience in enterprise and Investment Advisory services. Further to this, he is majorly driven by providing solutions to problems.
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (LL. B Hons, 1999- 2005)
- NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (BL 2005- 2006)
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN (LL.M, 2009- 2010)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Information/Communication Technology Law
- Real Estate
- Fiscal and Finance
Membership of Professional Societies
- Nigerian Bar Association
Mr. Awofiranye is passionate about transactions and he dedicated over a decade of his time in legal practice to exploring new and more effective ways of doing things. He is committed to understanding the individual needs of clients and goes the extra mile to ensure that they are met. He has been involved in many big-ticket transactions and enjoys rave reviews and feedback from clients.
- He was involved in the drafting and review of a $180 Million split turnkey contract for the expansion of a cement plant.
- He was a team member for the $50 Million asset integration transaction for a telecommunications company.
- He was a team lead for the acquisition of a flour mill in Nigeria.
- He was involved in the review of the Nigerian Gas Masterplan.
- He acted as Solicitors to the Issuer in a N60 Billion Naira debt refinancing bond issue.
PARTNER & HEAD, INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND MARITIME
DR. FRANCIS ONI
Dr. Francis Oni holds a doctorate degree in Public International Law from the University of Durham, U.K, an LL.M in International Law of Title to Territory (International Boundary, Land & Maritime Boundaries), and has extensive experience in International Dispute Resolution, International Criminal Law and the workings of the International Criminal Court, International Humanitarian Law, International Environmental Law, International Law of the Sea, International Maritime Law, International Law of Title to Territory (Land and Maritime Boundary) and Nigerian domestic laws.
Dr. Oni has over thirty-three years of experience in Public International Law advising on diverse legal frameworks and mechanisms for Nigeria and its international dispute resolution matters.
- He represented Nigeria as counsel in the case Switzerland vs Nigeria at the International Tribunal for the Law of the sea, Hamburg.
- He led the team that coordinated and reviewed the law establishing NEPAD.
- He has handled, advised and coordinated potential cases for Nigeria at the International Criminal Court on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Justice.
- He has handled numerous high profile cases and advisory on matters bordering on the Law of the Sea, International Law of Title to Territory (Land and Maritime Boundaries), Maritime Law and the Nigerian Domestic Laws.
- Part-time Lecturer, Public International Law, Department of Law, University of Durham, United Kingdom – 2006 – 2007.
- Part-time Lecturer, Law of Contract, Department of Law, University of Durham, United Kingdom, U.K.- 2005- 2006
- National Boundary Commission, The Presidency, Abuja – 1992 – 2010
- International and Comparative Law Department, Federal Ministry of Justice, Abuja – 2010 – March, 2022
- Part time lecturer – Foreign Service Academy, Lagos – 2016
HEAD OF PRACTICE
Emmanuel is an astute and brilliant lawyer with over a decade of active legal practice and dispute resolution. He is well vast in the workings of the Nigeria Justice system and has made representations up to the apex court in Nigeria. He has a strong background in Corporate/Commercial Law, Regulatory Compliance, Advocacy, Contract Negotiation, Monitoring & Evaluation, Policy Management & Implementation, Research & Advisory Services, and Business Development with a client satisfaction record spanning over 10 years
Emmanuel has a history of producing immediate results upon entering underperforming organizations and is respected for designing intelligent business plans, simplifying processes, stopping ineffective practices, and progressing executive teams/boards outside their comfort zones to achieve outstanding results.
- Represented the Bureau of Public Enterprises at the Federal High Court, Warri Delta State.
- Represented Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation at the Federal High Court, National Industrial Court, Court of Appeal, and Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- Represented the Department of Petroleum Resources at the Federal High Court, Lagos State.
- Represented Fidelity Bank at the Lagos State High Court.
- Represented Dys Trocca Valsesia Limited at the Magistrate, Lagos State High Courts, and National Industrial Court.
- Represented an interested party in the Dana Airline’s Coroner Inquest.
- Represented an interested party in the Associated Airline’s Coroner Inquest.
- Represented Frith Hill Company Limited at the Lagos State High Court.
- Represented Lawson, Thomas, and Colleagues at the National Industrial Court
SENIOR ASSOCIATE & HEAD, CORPORATE/COMMERICAL DEPARTMENT/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Olawunmi is a legal practitioner with over 10 years of commercial and advisory experience gained in private practice and in-house positions. Overseeing legal, regulatory, and internal compliance, governance processes, transaction advisory, and dispute management. She has helped Businesses and Companies in the pharmaceutical, oil and gas, fintech start-ups, real estate, and finance industries mitigate their Legal risk with her professional expertise in Legal Secretarial services.
Olawunmi is a US-trained Mediator, and also a lexis Nexis certified legal researcher. She is a member of the Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria and she is a member of the International Bar Association USA.
Olawunmi constantly seeks innovative and novel ways to solve legal issues. She is strategic in her approach and this stands her out as a legal practitioner. She joined TTA in 2021, handling corporate/commercial transactions and business development. Her core expertise includes regulatory compliance, merger and acquisition, contract drafting, contract life cycle management, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, and business development.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Associate, Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria
- Member, International Franchise Association
HEAD HR & ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
Hannah is a professional with almost 15 years of progressive experience in Strategic Human Resources Management.
As a seasoned Human Resources professional with nearly 15 years of experience, Hannah is deeply passionate about optimizing and empowering organizations through effective Human Resources Management strategies. Her diverse background spanning across the hospitality, IT, real estate, legal, and consulting industries has allowed her honed the necessary competencies for excellence at her job.
She has been able to proactively identify and resolve complex HRM challenges thus transforming obstacles into opportunities.
Hannah graduated from the University of Ibadan Oyo State with a B.Sc in Forest Resources Management; has a professional certificate in Human Resources Management from Carrington Heritage College of Professional Development; a Professional Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria and also possesses the license to practice Human Resources Management in Nigeria.
Hannah, an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, thrives in helping organizations create cultures where employees can thrive and contribute their best. She is responsible for providing strategic vision, guidance and leadership in all aspects of the human resources management function.
Hannah is inspired by the continuous evolution of HRM practices and is committed to staying ahead of industry trends.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE & HEAD, PROPERTY LAW DEPARTMENT
Deborah Aluko joined The Trusted Advisors (TTA) in the year 2020 and is an Associate with our Lagos office. She obtained her LLB from Babcock University and was called to the Nigerian Bar in the year 2015. She further obtained her LLM from the University of Kent. She began her post-call experience at the Department of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Ministry of Justice, (Benin City) Edo State during her NYSC program in the year 2015. Before joining TTA, she had worked as a junior associate with a reputable Law firm that also has a sister real estate firm in Allen Avenue Ikeja and later on, as an in-house counsel with a reputable insurance company.
Deborah is result-oriented and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Her experience spans criminal, corporate, and general civil practice. She is passionate about using the law as a tool to foster unity, growth, transparency, and accountability.
- University of Kent (LL.M, 2019-2020)
- Nigerian Law School (BL, 2014- 2015)
- Babcock University (LL. B Hons, 2009-2014)
Areas of Interest
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Intellectual Property Law
- Real Estate
- International Migration Law
- Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
HEAD, DISPUTE MANAGEMENT AND RESOLUTION
Godwin has over 25 years’ experience and working knowledge of commercial law, capital markets, real estate and probate practice, environmental law, projects and construction, as well labour, employment and industrial relations. He has excellent litigation and dispute resolution skills, and has represented individuals and corporations in the resolution of their complex and novel legal issues before arbitral tribunals and the superior courts in Nigeria with appreciable success. He is versed in the practice and procedure of courts at every level in Nigeria as well as arbitration. He regularly advises clients on employee and labour related issues and has been, since 2013, an expert contributor for Nigeria to the World Justice Project (WRP)’s Rule of Law Index on Labour and Employment.
Godwin is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) and a Certified Project Management Professional (CPMP). He was described by Legal500 in 2017 as a “next generation lawyer” and a “recommended individual.”
Godwin has been involved in the following projects:
- Team Member of the Joint Solicitors to the Offer in the Public Offer of shares of the then INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC
- Team Lead of the Joint Solicitors to the Offer in the Public Offer of shares of AP PLC.
- Team Member of the Joint Solicitors to the Issue in the Initial Public Issue of 1st LAGOS STATE N15 BILLION REDEEMABLE BOND
- Team Member of the Solicitors to the Issue in the Rights Issue of the then NATIONAL OIL and CHEMICAL MARKETING COMPANY LIMITED (now known as CONOIL).
- Team Member of the preferred consortium for the proposed privatization of some Federal Government Enterprises such as ALUMINIUM SMELTER COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ALSCON), OSHOGBO STEEL ROLLING MILL and NATIONAL ARTS THEATRE.
- Advised an American oil service company in respect of registration of its vessels under the Nigerian Cabotage Act.
- Advised an American oil service company in respect of registration of its employees as seafarers under the Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council (JOMALIC)
- Advised a South African Hotel Chain on the processes and procedures required for picketing, strikes and lock-outs in Nigeria.
- Advised an American multinational household cleaning and consumer chemicals manufacturing company on several labour related issues regarding its Nigerian based employees.
- Successfully prosecuted a multi-million Naira debt recovery claim involving complex legal issues at the High Court of Lagos State on behalf of a foreign company against a local company and obtained judgment in the sum of Eur78,000 and US$ 394,000.
- Successfully prosecuted a monetary contract claim at the High Court of Lagos State against a foremost telecommunications company and secured judgment in the sum of over N5 Million.
- Successfully defended a multi-national aluminium company in respect of claims at the National Industrial Court of Nigeria relating to a trade dispute with 2 trade unions and secured a dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully defended a local outsourcing company in respect of an employee claim at the National Industrial Court of Nigeria involving several millions of naira and saved the company an exposure of more than N12 million.
- Successfully defended a first generation local bank at the High Court of Lagos State against a claim involving thousands of dollars by a local company and secured a dismissal of the entire claim.
- Successfully prosecuted a claim and secured judgment in the total sum of N105 million together with interest and costs at the High Court of Lagos State in favour of a local construction company against a local bank.
- Successfully defended a local beverage company in an employee claim for N10 Million for unfair dismissal at the National Industrial Court of Nigeria.
- Successfully prosecuted a N29 Million loss of terminal benefits claim at the National Industrial Court of Nigeria against an indigenous oil and gas engineering company.
- Successfully prosecuted a US$100,0000 bank guarantee claim at the High Court of Lagos State on behalf of an international courier company against a local bank.
- Successfully defended an appeal in a claim for N1 billion damages on behalf of a multinational energy company.
- Successfully prosecuted a N9 Million debt recovery claim, together with interest and costs at the High Court of Ogun State against an indigenous mining and quarry company.
Adenike Badaru is a senior associate in insolvency department at the Trusted Advisors. She is a litigation counsel, debt recovery lawyer and an insolvency practitioner certified by the Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN).
Having been qualified as a lawyer in 2012 and a licensed insolvency practitioner in 2021, she helps individuals, businesses and finance houses recover debt and structure credit processes to be better organized, legally protected and profitable.
Adenike has significant experience in advising creditors, companies and individuals in all insolvency matters both contentious and non-contentious. She both purses and defends individuals and company directors in relation to claims by insolvency practitioner for claims which includes: receivership, involuntary winding up etc
CHIAMAKA NNENA ANYANWU
Chiamaka is a member of the firm’s Employment and Labour, Corporate/Commercial, and Property Department. She regularly advises on contract-related matters, regulatory compliance, corporate restructuring, debt recovery, and other wide-ranging commercial transactions.
Chiamaka Anyanwu is a passionate and dynamic lawyer who enjoys challenging herself and taking on diverse roles that will enhance her personal and professional development.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L 2019)
- University of Lagos (LL. B 2018)
Area of Interest
- Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Membership of Professional Societies
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators
MUHIZ BABATUNDE ADISA
Muhiz Adisa is a member of the firm’s Lagos branch, contributing his expertise to both the ICT & Media and Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Departments. He specializes in data protection, dispute resolution, media and telecommunications law, and regulatory compliance.
A member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Muhiz continually enhances his understanding of the intricate legal, business, and technological aspects surrounding information technology. His practice involves providing strategic counsel to clients on data privacy matters, licensing requirements, policies, and regulatory compliance within the dynamic ICT digital landscape. He also represents clients’ interests in courtrooms, demonstrating a commitment to safeguarding their legal rights.
With an impressive array of certifications and a portfolio of published articles (nationally and internationally), Muhiz brings a wealth of knowledge and insight to his work.
Muhiz is renowned for his dedication to excellence, his unceasing pursuit of knowledge, and his remarkable ability to operate with great effectiveness and efficiency, often requiring minimal supervision. His deep-seated passion for making a positive impact in the lives of others, coupled with his unswerving commitment to advancing the objectives of any organization he associates with, underscores his dedication to the legal profession as a whole.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L 2019-2020)
- Ekiti State University (LL. B 2012-2018)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- ICT & Media Law
- Corporate Law Practice
- Commercial Law and Arbitration
- Civil Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Oil and Gas Law
- Technology Law
- Intellectual Property
- Property Law Practice
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIARB, 2023)
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), 2021
- Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC, 2020)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (2020)
OLUFE JOHN POPOOLA
Olufe John Popoola joined The Trusted Advisors (TTA) in the year 2020 and is an Associate with our Lagos Office. He obtained his (LL.B) from Kogi State University as one of the best students and was called to the Nigerian Bar in the year 2020.
Olufe has written several articles on different areas of law. He is a certified International Arbitrator, Compliance Officer and astute Commercial Dispute Resolution Lawyer. Olufe also bagged a professional certificate from World Intellectual Property organization (WIPO) and a Legal Compliance certification from the reputable Compliance Institute For Bank and Financial Institutions.
Olufe is a highly motivated, dedicated and resourceful lawyer. He efficiently blends his innovation and analytical prowess to offer top-notch solutions to legal issues. He understands what it takes to meet the needs of clients in furtherance of the overriding vision of the Firm. His primary aim is to provide clients with optimal solutions.
Chiamaka is a dedicated and passionate lawyer with over two years of experience in the legal field. Her commitment to delivering exceptional legal services and a strong work ethic makes her an invaluable member of our legal team. Chiamaka has gained valuable experience throughout her legal career and has consistently delivered outstanding results for our clients.
She works in the Firm’s Corporate/Commercial, Fiscal and Finance, Property and ICT Practice Group where she advises both local and international clients on business planning, corporate matters, contract drafting, regulation of financial institutions, mergers and acquisition transactions. Her professional interests and competence cut across other areas including Tax related transactions and finance. She is intelligent, able to learn quickly and has an analytical mind which makes her an asset to the Firm.
Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus 2021
University of Calabar, Calabar 2019
Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators 2019
Chiamaka is passionate about Corporate Finance transactions and how it affects businesses especially startups. At TTA, she has been involved in many note worthy transactions and enjoys commendation and feedbacks from clients.
- Collaborated with teammates in advising a quasi-government on recovery of its $4,630,776 debt from its defaulting tenants and recovered ¾ of the debt.
- Advised a Nigerian finance house, on its $30,000,000 equity fund raising by reviewing the term sheet and other relevant documents.
- Advised a Nigerian Mortgage Bank on the most effective debt recovery strategy and recovered debt with gross value of over $1,157,694.
- Advised a development financial institution on the registration of the interest of its foreign shareholders with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission.
- Advised a holding company on its external corporate restructuring technique and acquisition of the assets and liabilities of a defunct financial institution.
Chiamaka is committed to continuous professional development and stays up-to-date with the latest legal developments, trends, and best practices. She is always seeking opportunities to enhance her skills and knowledge, ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality legal representation. Over the years she has engaged in the following professional development courses;
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Institute
- Energy, Corporate Finance and Project Finance, Millennials Intellectual Academy
- Introduction to Capital Market Corporate Finance Institute
- Virtual Intern Program Participant White & Case Law Firm (Forage)
- Virtual Intern Program Participant Latham & Watkins Law Firm (Forage)
- Introduction to Tech Law, LawLexis International
Oluwafemi works in the Firm’s Dispute Management and resolution group and also plays a vital role in other departments. He adopts a problem-solving approach to disputes by proffering practical solutions to complex legal issues. Oluwafemi advises both local and international clients on debt recovery and property disputes amongst others.
Oluwafemi has made it an action point since joining the firm to ensure the proffering of practical timely and excellent solutions to clients on several issues of law arising. He has also collaborated with other lawyers in the Real Estate and Intellectual Property Practice, Corporate/Commercial, Dispute Management and Resolution Practice in achieving all-around growth in the firm.
His unique features such as intelligence, ability to learn very quickly, adapt to changes and an analytical mind are a few of the qualities which make him an invaluable asset to the Firm.
- Ekiti State University (LL. B)
- The Nigerian Law School (BL)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Nigerian Bar Association
1. Full name – Oluwafemi Isaac Faniyi
2. Email and phone number – [email protected] | +2347036886791
3. Office position/Title – Associate
4. Spoken Languages – English, Yoruba
5. Bar/Court Admissions – Nigerian Bar Association
7. Areas of Practice – Above
8. Bar affiliations – N/A
9. Year you joined Firm – 2022
Elizabeth is a dedicated young lawyer with a strong presence in various legal domains, primarily focusing on Conflict management & dispute resolution, fiscal & corporate financing, and tax.
Her proactive teamwork, meticulous attention to detail, and remarkable ability to grasp complex legal matters quickly are paving the way for her to become an expert in her field.
In addition to her legal career, Elizabeth is an avid volunteer, having contributed her time and energy to several charitable endeavors where she has made significant strides.
Notably, she is a valued member of Nigeria Bar Association.
Maureen is an Associate at The Trusted Advisors with a distinct focus and interest in Fiscal & Finance, ICT & Media, Admiralty, Corporate & Commercial, and Employment & Labour law.
Dedicated to providing comprehensive legal counsel, Maureen serves a diverse clientele that includes prominent corporations and esteemed organizations.
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (AICMC)
- Member, Institute of ADR Registrars/Secretary
- B.L, Nigerian Law School Lagos
- LL.B, Anambra State University (now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University)
Mondaq thought leader (Spring 2023)- Finance and Banking.
- Data Privacy And Protection In Nigeria’s IoT Environment
- Effects Of Multiple And Double Taxation On Individuals And Businesses In Nigeria
- How To Obtain A Temporary Work Permit (TWP) In Nigeria
- Legal Procedure For Child Adoption Under The Nigerian Law
- Remedies For Copyright/Trademark Infringement In Nigeria
- Nigerian Copyright Act 2023: An In-Depth Overview
- FAQS On The CBN Guidelines On Anti Money Laundering, Combating The Financing Of Terrorism And Countering Proliferation Financing
- Naira Redesign Policy: What You Need To Know
She is a First-Class Graduate and the Best Female Graduating Student of the Obafemi Awolowo University and also obtained a second-class Upper division from the Nigerian Law School.
She was a recipient of several awards from her LLB graduation and possesses keen interests in interest in the Corporate and Commercial areas of law particularly Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law, Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, amongst others.
She is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
Adeife Omolumo is an Associate in the firm’s Property, Corporate & Commercial, Banking, Fiscal & Finance practice. She is creative, thorough and tenacious with an insatiable drive for excellence. Her interest spans across Arbitration, Energy, Taxation, Intellectual Property, M & A and Corporate Finance.
She graduated with a Second Class (Upper Division) degree from both the Nigerian Law School and the prestigious University of Lagos. As an undergraduate, she received a number of accolades and awards reaffirming her skill in the art of advocacy, research and legal writing.
She is currently an Ambassador of the Nigerian Copyright Commission. She is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK and Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators. She is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
Kate is a trainee Associate in the Trusted Advisors and also a personable and astute Lawyer with a proven track record of time management and collaborative skills.
She graduated with a second class upper honors from both the Nigerian Law School and Abia State University, Uturu and has been admitted to the Nigerian Bar.
she is eager to embrace a wide array of challenging tasks within her role in the legal field, and her interests span across corporate and commercial , finance, maritime and dispute resolution.
NGOZI GRACE VICTOR
NGOZI GRACE VICTOR joined The Trusted Advisors (TTA) in 2019 as an Accountant with our Lagos office. She is a graduate of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana and completed her National youth service corps (NYSC). Before joining TTA, she worked as a customer service officer at Akanu Ibiam Microfinance Bank.
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo (HND 2016—-2019, OND 2010—-2013)
Areas of Interest
- Law and graphic design
Adekoya Adedeji is seasoned digital marketing professional with expertise in market analysis and customer acquisition strategy, content creation, campaign strategy, copywriting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and ads management.
He has worked with a good number of startups and businesses across different industries ranging from fintech to law, FMCG, retail and many more.
With a keen eye for detail and a focus on results, he has a proven track record of creating successful digital campaigns across a range of industries. Whether it’s developing engaging content, optimizing ad campaigns, or crafting compelling copy, he is committed to delivering outstanding results for business growth and customer acquisition.
Project Management · Google Ads · Online Marketing · Social Media Advertising · Market Planning · Social Media · Social Media Communications · Search Engine Optimization (SEO) · Written Communication · Programmatic Media Buying · B2C Marketing · Strategic Thinking · Marketing Communications Planning · Strategic Communications · Interpersonal Skills · Brand Awareness · Social Media Marketing · Public Relations · Copywriting · Social Media Optimization (SMO) · Search Engine Marketing (SEM) · Content Strategy · Communications Planning · Marketing Strategy · Analytical Skills · Digital Marketing
AMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (LAGOS OFFICE)
AKANINYENE MONDAY EKPO
Akaninyene Monday Ekpo joined The Trusted Advisors (TTA) in the year 2018 as administrative staff and Legal Clerk with the firm’s Lagos Office. Before joining TTA, he worked in a number of organizations such as Wemco Group of Companies, Klien Aby, etc. He finished from QIC secondary School, Ike-Annang, Akwa Ibom State in 2012 where he obtained his Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Akan is a committed and dedicated individual who delivers effectively and efficiently on assigned tasks. He has a positive attitude toward work and is ready to apply his skills toward the attainment of the goals of any organization he finds himself.